We Play Kids Gym Play hours & rates
Below please find We Play Kids Gym hours, some guidelines and tips to help you plan for your visit to the gym and options for single admission, passes, membership and groups!
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to hear about schedule changes and upcoming specials!
Drop-In Play Reservation stipulations:
- Reservation is based on a two hour pre-paid Drop-In Play.
- Once the reservation has been secured, a We Play representative will call to take your payment over the phone, or you can call us at 604-385-2883 to pay or secure a spot.
- Reservations must be paid for within 24 hours of the first attempt from We Play Kids calling to take payment.
- Any reservation request not paid for within 24 hours of We Play Kids calling to take payment will be cancelled.
- In order to manage drop-in guests, we can only guarantee a pre-paid reservation for 15 minutes past your selected start time.
- Reservations can only be guaranteed for the number of total guests confirmed and paid for.
- Pre-Paid Drop-In Play reservations are non-refundable. If you provide 24 hours notice, the pre-paid play can be applied as a credit on your account towards any other gym program, class, drop in play admission or package.
Please note that these are based on our standard weekly schedule, but hours may change without notice due to last minute therapy & program needs.
|Monday||9-1pm||Drop-In||Reserve your space|
|2-6pm||Drop-In||Reserve your space|
|Wednesday||9-1pm||Drop-In||Reserve your space|
|Arrive by 10am||Tots Play Date ($9 for <3yrs)
|4-6pm||Sensory Sensitive & Members|
|Thursday||9-1pm||Drop-In||Reserve your space|
|1-2pm||Student Sensory Exploration|
|Friday||9-6pm*||Drop-In||Reserve your space|
|Arrive after 2pm||Afternoon Play Date (2 for $22)
||Reserve your space|
|Saturday||9-12pm Sensory Sensitive & Members|
|View Facebook or Instagram for Sat Drop-In hours|
|Sunday||View Facebook or Instagram for Sun Drop-In hours|
|......||Drop-In- everyone is welcome. Please note that we have a facility capacity that may be reached. We allow 5 pre-paid reserved check-in's per 2 hour Drop-In time block.|
|......||Members- Open to We Play Members only|
|......||Sensory Sensitive- Open to children with sensory processing challenges and their siblings.|
|......||Student Sensory Exploration- $10 Play admission for students and their Educational Assistant or Support Worker.|
View our School Group, Play Staff Led and Therapist-Led Programs available now for registration.
- 1. All children must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian prior to their first play.
- 2. Play is limited to two hours per visit.
- 3. Admission price includes one guardian per paying child.*
- 4. Children must be supervised at all times by a guardian age 19+ during open play.
- 5. Children can wear anti-slip socks or bare feet. ADULTS MUST WEAR SOCKS.
- 6. We Play is pro inclusivity and as such we know all kids play differently! We ask that running and rough housing be left for outside the center so all of our guests feel comfortable and safe.
- 7. Please respect our Sickness Policy. If you or your child is sick, please come when you are feeling better!
- 8. We love when families take photos and/or videos while using our space. However, in respect for all children and families using our facility, we ask that parents and guardians only video and photograph the children in their personal care. View our Photography Policy.
*Additional guardian's permitted free of charge if accompanying children with special needs.
For more info on open play, sensory play and other topics you may have not even known you were curious about, check out our FAQ's!
Some families may prefer to have a membership at We Play Kids Gym. This gives members unlimited drop in play visits, member only hours, early bird registration, 10% off classes, programs and private events, two member only events per calendar year, reduced sibling drop in rate of $13 per visit, one friend or family pass per month, and a We Play swag bag! We are working to have our membership fees covered by certain funding sources if applicable.
|One Month Membership||$135|
|Six Month Membership||$99/month
|Additional Sibling over 18 months - One Month Membership||$50|
|Additional Sibling over 18 months - Six Month Membership||$37.50|
|Additional Sibling 18 months & younger||FREE|
Membership rates are per membership, per month.
Six month memberships must be paid upfront at time of purchase.
|10 visit Play Package||$130 ($13/play)|
|Additional child 18 months or younger||FREE*|
One guardian included per child.
No expiry on Play Packages.
|19 months +||$15|
|12 months & younger||$7|
Single admission rate charged for the oldest child, additional admission rate charged for all other children, paid within one transaction.
|19 months +||$15|
|12 months & younger||FREE|
|Tots Play Dates||$9|
|Afternoon Play Date||2 for $22|
One guardian included per child.
Prices subject to change.
Cash, debit, and credit accepted including Visa and Mastercard. American Express is not currently accepted.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 604-385-2883
Join our Breakfast Club!
Saturday's from 10:30-12:30pm
Burn some energy with fun-filled games and sensory-based gross motor and fine motor activities!
$20 per class
Next Pro D Day Session
Friday, February 22
Kids will have fun while 'working' on gross and fine motor skills through play based and Play Staff led activities.
$35 per session